It’s almost here, the greatest day of the year… PIQNIQ!!! I cannot wait to see you at the Hollywood Casino Ampitheatre Saturday for our 7th annual PIQNIQ!
If you have been to all seven, and have a Saint Xavier University bandana from each year, make sure to bring them with you and find me… I will reward you handsomely…
Q: “What time do the parking lots open?”
A: 11:00 AM
Q: “What is the schedule?”
Q: “What if I didn’t buy my tickets yet?”
Ballsy waiting til the last minute… buy them HERE or at the gate Saturday at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre:
Q: “Where am I going?”
19100 Ridgeland Avenue
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Q: “What does PIQNIQ merch look like this year?”
Preview/purchase online at Aisle101.com; items will be available while supplies last on Saturday.
Q: “Will the PIQNIQ Bear be there?”
A: Where the hell else would he be? Shoot him a tweet HERE.
Q: “Do you want to see my PIQNIQ pictures and video?”
A: More than anything. Use #PIQNIQ so we can lurk and like!
Q: “Is PIQNIQ all ages?”
A: YES! Bring the whole family!
Q: “What can I bring?”
- Average size bags/backpacks- no larger than 16x16x9
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed
- “Aluminum bottles, refillable plastic water bottles are permitted. (Camelbacks are not permitted.)
- Lawn chairs- low seated beach style chairs/ no higher than 9 in off the ground/ Must not be in a bag or have any covering. If you bring a lawn chair in a bag or with a cover you will be asked to return it to your vehicle. We do rent lawn chairs for every show that they are allowed- click to find your show and purchase- https://www.livenation.com/venues/14482/hollywood-casino-amphitheatre-chicago-il
*** Subject to change based on the show.
Q: “What can I NOT bring?”
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Hard-sided/large coolers,
- Large or oversized bags/backpacks, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized backpacks
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Camping chairs or bag chairs
- Signs or banners- nothing over 8.5×11 (standard sheet of paper)
- Aerosol cans of sunscreen or bug spray
Q: “What’s the weather going to be like?”
5-day forecast below – click on link for hourly weather information
Q: “What you got on my wifi?”
Free WiFi is now available at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
No password needed- just log on to Free_Fan_WiFi
Q: “How about an Upgrade?”
Make your night even more memorable by purchasing an exclusive upgrade! Download the Live Nation App to purchase access to The VIP Club! Upgrades are 100% mobile!
From the venue: “We are expecting a large crowd for the show on Saturday. To expedite your entry please limit the amount of items you are bringing into the venue. You will be in a longer line if you bring backpacks or bags due to our search procedures.”
See you sooooooooooooooooooon <3 Lauren