Need TP? Cleaner? Diapers? Let’s help you out.
Here are some tips sent into us on where you can find some supplies.
We will update the list as more information comes in.
Of course, we can’t guarantee that supplies will last, but these are tips from listeners from all around the Chicagoland area.
If you have a tip text it into 312-101.
- You can order tp and paper towels directly from the manufacturers and they will ship it to your house.
- All corporate grocery stores are running out of supplies. Try to go to smaller name stores.
- There’s a lot of soy milk and vegan stuff. So bite the bullet and try those.
- Walgreens 309 W St Charles Rd, Lombard, IL 60148. Has Water, TP, diapers, feminine hygiene.
- Meijer in Bolingbrook just put out a palate of toilet paper.
- Family Dollar at 3239 N Lawrence in Albany Park was stocked Friday.
- Meijer in rolling meadows has toilet paper.
- Restaurant Depot on Goose Island is open.
- Toilet paper and paper towels at Berkot’s in Midlothian IL.
- Toilet paper shipments at sams club in La Grange, IL just arrived.
- The Aldi off of Pulaski has SPAM and soap.
- Tony’s Finer Foods in Niles, IL put out a fresh pallet of toilet paper yesterday.
- Target in Wood Dale still has nursery water (Not for adult consumption).
- Mariano’s in Ravenswood has everything as of yesterday (03-19-2020)