Summer doesn’t last long in Chicago so you need to be outside as much as you can! Even when you’re dining! These are the best places in Chicago to eat alfresco. Make sure to hit them up… before it’s cold again.
- Cindy’s Rooftop– It sits right above the Chicago Athletic Association, and has the best views of Lake Michigan, and Millennium Park.
- Aba– This gem in the Fulton Market District has a beautiful terrace with cozy private greenhouses as well, plus a menu that features a lot of vegan options!
- Homestead on the Roof– In the heart of West Town, this roof deck is an oasis with a 3,000 square foot organic rooftop garden.
- Shanghai Terrace– Some of the best Chinese cuisine, at the five start hotel, The Peninsula Chicago
- Gibson’s Italia– This swanky outdoor dining space is right along the river in West Loop. Enjoy their modern Italian dishes while watching the boats go by.
- Tanta– This restaurant brings Peruvian flavor to River North. It boasts fantastic skyline views, and an excellent brunch menu.